At B&C Behavioral and Home Health Services DBA B&C Care Services, we understand the unique needs of people with developmental disabilities and their families. This is why we maximize our resources to provide them with the utmost respect as we cater to their care needs. We serve clients in Miami Dade and Monroe Country, Florida, and their surrounding areas. If you require our services in a specific setting, please let us know, and we are glad to arrange a program tailored to your preferences.
The mission of B&C Behavioral and Home Health Services DBA B&C Care Services is to improve the quality of life and self-sufficiency of the communities and persons with disabilities throughout South Florida in accordance with our core values.
We envision ourselves to be seen as a trusted provider of innovative services that address the needs of the community and persons with disabilities.
- Integrity: We act with high moral principles. We follow the highest professional standards and maintain the trust and confidence of all with whom we engage.
- Commitment: We work diligently and professionally to serve individuals with disabilities and other beneficiaries. Be driven by an earnest belief in B&C’s mission. Follow individual and organizational responsibilities.
- Advocacy: We identify, consider, and advance the interests of individuals with disabilities and other beneficiaries
- Respect: We treat all with dignity and respect.
- Excellence: We strive for high quality and continuous improvement. It is always our goal to be thorough and decisive in leadership, be accountable for mistakes, and be rigorous in correcting them.
President: Blanca Pildain
Vice-President: Alejandro Batista
If you would like to know more about the agency, staff, and our services or have any questions, feel free to call us, and we will respond to any concerns.