Developing a positive behavior to prepare our clients for life
Behavior assistants play a critical role in developing appropriate behaviors for persons with developmental disabilities. At B&C Behavioral and Home Health Services, we will guide our clients to acquire and learn socially acceptable and economically beneficial behaviors. Through various behavior therapy programs, we will initiate person-centered interventions and training that help our clients become ready as they face the real world.
Our behavior assistance services include but are not limited to:
- Providing a safe environment for our clients to explore their potential
- Developing a personalized behavior therapy program
- Identify the right recreational activities
- Monitor and record their progress
- Engage other family members in the program
TALK TO US
We are ready to serve you! Please give us a call at 786-620-1523 or 786-832-5802 or 786-832-5799 or leave us a message to get started with your care.